The team at Rug Cleaning Englewood knows that not all rugs are created the same and that some may be more delicate than others. Because of this, we take the time needed to assess your rug to determine how it should be cleaned.
Rugs cannot be placed through automated machines as they may tear or rip the edges of the rug, especially those that are hand knotted. Unlike carpets, when properly cared for, a rug can last for 150 years or more.
Our experts are trained and experienced in rug care and we will handle yours with the utmost respect and treat it as if it was one of our own. If you would like to schedule an appointment to have your rug picked up for a cleaning, now is the time for you to call us at 201-298-4827.
Our Advanced Cleaning Process
When you hire our team to clean your rug, we will sit down and determine the best plan of care for it. We make sure that your rug is only placed in the proper solution and we determine how to clean your rug based on its size, condition, fibers, colors, and more.
Below, we will briefly introduce you to our six-step cleaning process for your rug.
- Initial inspection. The initial inspection includes a look at your rug from one of our pros. They will identify any areas of concern and make note of any holes, tears, stains, and frayed edges.
- Color and dye test. This is an important step as it allows us to determine if any of the colors in your rug will run when washed. We will also be able to tell if your rug has been treated or cleaned previously and if the cleaning was done improperly. The color and dye test are needed to help us better understand how to care for your rug.
- Vacuum. During this step, your rug will be vacuumed to remove any impurities and dust that is on the rug.
- Stain and spot treatment. A specialized solution will be applied to any spots and stains on your rug.
- Full submersion bath. This is a critical step in the process and your rug will be handwashed in a solution mixed with water. Once the rug is dipped into the solution, our team will use a soft bristle brush to clean it.
- Rinse and dry. Your rug will be rinsed in a bath of water to remove any excess solution and then dried using a high heat application.
Call Today to Schedule Your Rug Cleaning in Englewood
If you would like to schedule an appointment to have your rug cleaned, call Rug Cleaning Englewood today at 201-298-4827.